The school lays great emphasis on discipline. The following are regarded as a breach of school discipline:
- Slackness, disobedience and disregard of the school rules
- Lack of good manners, words or actions likely to lower the image of the school
The school reserves the right to expel students whose diligence or progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to the other students. Immorality, insubordination or contempt of authority and causing damage to school property are always sufficient reasons for punitive action to be taken immediately by the school authority.
- Parents are requested not to enter classrooms to see their children or teachers during school hours.
- Parents are required to inform the school office immediately, if there is any change in their address, telephone numbers and other relevant information.
- Children, when sick, should not be sent to school to attend classes. The parents cannot hold the institution responsible for any claims arising through illness and accident.
- Parents’attentionis drawntothefactthatcriticismoftheschoolorteacherinthepresence of a child should be strictly avoided because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachers with consequent failure to learn from them and retards their progress.
- Parents can meet the Principal on stipulated days, after taking prior appointment.
- Parents can meet the teachers on stipulated days, after taking prior appointment.
- Attendance of both parents along with their ward is compulsory at the PTMs. The Class teacher should be informed about any absenteeism, prior to the meeting. Students must report in their school uniform.A respectable Code of Conduct should be maintained and punctuality ensured for such meetings.
- Any communication made by the parent / guardian should be addressed to the Class Teacher. The Address and Phone No., Admission No., Name of the Student, Class, Section should be clearly mentioned in the application on an A4 sheet.
- Parents should sign the progress report card and return it to the class teacher on the next working day. If lost / damaged, a replacement will be made after the payment of the required fine of Rs.100 at the Administrative Office.
- The name, admission no., class, section and house of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students for e.g. blazers, ties, jerseys, skirts, House T Shirts, socks, shoes, bags, scarves, etc.
- 1 Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their attendance, punctuality and discipline and to take interest in their child’s work. They should check the almanac every day and note the instructions given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular / notice / invitation etc. has been issued. Parents are also requested to acknowledge the communication sheet in the school almanac by signing.
- Students are expected to take care of all school property and in case of any damage, it will be made good by the concerned student together with a fine imposed for the offence.
- Students are not allowed to wear jewellery. Girls are allowed to wear only a pair of small rings / studs on both the ears. Students are not allowed to apply nail polish / mehendi / tattoos / kajal under any circumstances.
- Students are advised not to carry any cash. They must not bring valuable articles for e.g. mobile phones, expensive watches, fountain pens, transistors, electronic gadgets, cameras, calculators or jewellery to school. In case of loss of valuables or other articles, theauthorities willtry theirbesttotracetheitems butshallnotundertakeany responsibility for the loss or replacement.
- It is compulsory for all students to attend school on the first day of the beginning of a semester / after each vacation, and the last day before the end of a semester / beginning of a vacation. Otherwise, strict action will be taken by the school authority.Prior permission must be taken in case of pre-planned leave like marriages, pujas, festivals, etc.
- Thestudent, whose parents avoidmeeting theauthorities when advisedtodoso,may not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Parents should not try to contact the Headmaster/Headmistress/Co-ordinator or teachers over phone, They can meet the Co-ordinator and teachers during the ‘Visiting Hours’.
- Parents must carry the Escort Card of their wards and personally see off and receive their wards at the bus stop.
- Parents must first consult the school calendar, date sheets and other circulars before making enquiries over phone.
- Parents and guardians are requested to read and explain the school rules to their wards.
- Strict action will be taken against students using unfair means in examination.
- in the event of a student missing his/ her assessment due to his / her absence from school, re-assessment of the student will be taken on the basis of permission granted by school authorities.
- Collection and distribution of lunch packets and other belongings is not the responsibility of the school and is not allowed. In case of an emergency, school will however provide a small snack to the child.
- No student is allowed to bring gifts, presents or return gifts etc. to school to mark his/ her/other’s birthday or on any other occasion. At the most, a student will be allowed to distribute 2 toffees (eg. éclairs) per student in his/her section. No gifts, toffees, chocolates, etc. should be sent for Principal/Head-Mistress/Co-ordinator/Class Teacher/ Subject Teachers/Non-teaching Staff.
- Students must wear school uniform even on his/her birthday.
- Parents are requested to carry the Escort Card with them while visiting the school for any function organised by the school. If either of the cards is damaged or lost, an application along with one / two identical photo(s) has to be submitted to the office and the parent will be issued a temporary Identity / Escort Card, as the case may be. Further, parents shall be required to pay Rs. 50/- per Identity Card / Escort Card at the school office. Further loss of the ID card will need intimation to the Principal, in case the student is in high school or else to the Head-mistress. Rs.100/- per Identity Card / Escort Card will be charged for a replacement and strict action will be initiated.Alocal GD must be made and submitted along with the request for a new escort card.
- Our School is a plastic-free zone. All parents are requested not to send or bring any articles like tiffin, stationery, craft articles etc. to school in polythene bags.
- The tuition fees will have to be deposited on a quarterly basis in advance within the 10th day of the first month of the quarter. In case of late submission of the tuition fees, a fine will be charged as follows:
|Delay (in number of days) in depositing Tuition Fees||FineAmount|
|Deposit of Tuition Fees within the first 10 (ten) days
after the last date of payment of tuition fees.
|Deposit of Tuition Fees within the next 21
(twenty one) days thereafter.
|Deposit of Tuition Fees within the next 20 (twenty)
|Deposit of Tuition Fees thereafter (Re-admission Fees)||Rs. 5,000.00|
- Parents / Guardians are requested not to approach the teachers for private tuition for their wards. If any student is found guilty of doing so, then strict action will be taken against both the parties and the student might be asked to leave school. If any kind of help is required, then the parents / guardians are requested to get in touch with the Principal and assistance may be considered as per the convenience of the school and / or the teacher.